DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor (Botany Department)
ADDRESS : Vrindavanam, Peringottukurissi P.O. , Palakkad, Pin-678574
CONTACT NUMBER : 9447370100
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALIFICATION : M.Sc , M.Phil , Ph.D
TEACHING EXPERIENCE : 23 years
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE : 5 years , Principal investigator of UGC minor research project, Research supervisor in botany , Bharathiyar university , Coimbatore (currently the Ph.D guide of 2 students)
PUBLICATIONS : Books-2
Papers published: 4
Seminars attended/paper presented: 14
Workshops attended: 2
1. Primitive ferns of south india (2008) bpublished by Rainbow book publishers, chengannur
2. Spleenworts (asplenium L.-Pteridophyta) of South India (2008) published by Malabar natural history society (MNHS).
EXTENSION ACTIVITIES : Member in the team which undertook the task of biodiversity mapping of armed police battalion camps, kerala.
Master trainer in connection with first and second phases of 2011 censes.
ANY OTHER INFORMATIONS : 1. Member of senate in University of Calicut.
2. Academic council member of St. Joseph’s college (autonomous), Devagiri, Calicut.
3. Member of committee on annual accounts, audit reports and annual financial statement of university of Calicut.
4. Member of board of studies plant science (UG) , Botany (UG) in University of Calicut.
5. Member of board of studies Botany (UG) , M.G. University.
6. Member of board of studies Forestry and Wood technology, Kannur University.
7. Member of institutional advisory/ peer review committee of Central Research Institute (Ayurveda), Cheruthuruthy, Thrissur.
8. Group member (Technical support), Kerala State Biodiversity Board, Palakkad.
9. Subject expert in the conduct of AIPMD (Preliminary) examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
10. Chairman, 3rd and 4th semester BSc. Botany Core and Complimentary practical examination.