- The Principal (Chairman)
- All the Heads of Departments in the college
- Two elected members
- Librarian of the General Library
- The Principal shall be the ex-officio President of the Council.
- The council shall appoint one of the members as the Secretary and the member so appointed shall hold office for one year, but shall be eligible for re-election.
- It shall be the duty of the Secretary to give notice of the meeting of the Council, to keep a record of the proceedings of such meeting.
- The Council is empowered to consider and report of any question concerning course of instruction, rules of discipline or accommodation, referred to it by the Principal.
- The Budget shall be framed by the Principal in consultation with the members of the Council and forward to the Director of Collegiate Education.
- All cases of serious misconduct on the part of students shall be dealt with by the Principal, ordinarily in consultation with the College Council.
Principal: Dr. Sajeev K.
Council Secretary: Sri. Priyesh K.G.
|Smt. Manju, B.L.||Dr. Ranjusha A.P.|
|Dr. Sangeetha Varma||Dr. Bindu U.|
|Smt. Manjula P.S.||Sri. Radhakrishnan K.|
|Dr. Sumitha K.B.||Smt. Gayathridevi K.M.|
|Dr. Maya C. Pillai||Dr. Sindhu, G. Nair|
|Dr. Sunil Kumar G.||Dr. Preethi N.|
|Dr. Vijesh T.P.||Dr. Maya K.|
|Sri. Vijayagovindan C.|
Palakkad – Ponnani Rd,
Office: 0466 224 4382