Scholar Support Programme (SSP)
Co-ordinator: Ms. Prabha P
Scholar Support Programme (SSP) aims at extending personalized additional support to students in chosen subjects of the curriculum, challenging to the student, identified through a systematic result analysis. The main objectives of SSP are
- Personalized additional support to needy students through tutorials
- Supply of study materials and question banks
- Imparting additional lectures and interactive sessions
- Formation of Quality circles in colleges for the programme
- Dissemination of classes through Personal and Web based modes etc.
The college selected a maximum of 6 subjects and 50 students for the Programme, one of the subjects is English (Part I) for 10 students. The other subjects were identified as per the needs of the college and students based on results analysis work for the Scholar Support Programme. A teacher from the same department is appointed to mentor and analyze the students’ progress throughout the programme period. Additional classes are taken to make them understand the difficult areas in the respective subject.
Palakkad – Ponnani Rd,
Office: 0466 224 4382